Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions") on which we supply any of the products ("Products") listed on our website www.BOADICEAPERFUME.com (the "Site") to you.
The Site is operated by Valorem Capital One Limited ("we" / "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07118927 and with our registered office at Lynton House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT, United Kingdom.
Our VAT registration number is GB 984 1637 87. All Products are dispatched from our warehouse located at 1 Quadrant Court, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9AY, United Kingdom.
The formation of the contract
- You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Make Payment" button on the "Payment Details" page.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- We may be unable to process your order if:
- the Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; or
- there is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your credit card.
- We will usually deliver all Products comprised in your order in one delivery. We will deliver directly to the delivery address specified in your order. Please see Delivery Information for details of where we deliver and the available delivery options. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. Deliveries will be made to your door. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of Products ordered. Deliveries must be signed for at the delivery address.
- We are unable to accept any orders for delivery within Russia, Mainland China, Spain, Turkey, Brazil and Mexico (there may be a few other countries we are not yet aware of).
Risk and ownership
- Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you on: delivery of the Products to you; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products-, (including delivery charges) whichever is the later.
Price and payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices are in UK£ Sterling, and include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options as set out in Delivery Information.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards, by completing the relevant details on the "Payment Details" page.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Product’s correct price is different from the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
Cancellations, returns and refund policy
- You may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the Products are delivered to you, and up to 28 days afterwards. You may do so by simply returning the Products in accordance with the provisions below (see section [6.2]).
- Where you decide to cancel an order after we have despatched the Products, you will be under a duty to return them to us, at your own risk. All such Products should be returned within 28 days after the Products have been delivered to you. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the Products to us unused and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original sealed Product packaging.
- After you cancel your order and return the Products, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Refunds for Products purchased as gifts can only be given to the credit/debit card of the person who placed the order. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the order back from you.
- If any Product you purchase is damaged, faulty or incorrect, when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product is faulty, you should return the Product to us. If you have any questions regarding returns, please Contact us.
- Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
- We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- Nothing in this section 7 or elsewhere in our Terms & Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our registered office address.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions are declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms & Conditions.
- You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- We do not sell perfume to be resold or divided and then subsequently resold. Should we believe that this may occur, we will decline your order and refund any monies paid. There shall be no further liability on us.
Accuracy of information
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on the Site is accurate, but commentary and other material posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Except to the extent that our Terms & Conditions apply, we make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information.
- If you find any inaccurate information on the Site please let us know and we will endeavour to correct it, where we agree, as soon as reasonably practicable.